Today, the world runs on apps and various online tools. Social media have become an integral part of everyone. A social media manager knows how to manage the content to publish their brands to the right audience. The brand can get the right business and slowly gain market share by targeting the right audience.
With the digital age kicking in, business owners need to be more inclined towards technology and reach out to their consumers through various social media and other digital platforms. Business owners can use many types of Social Media Management Tools as per their requirements.
Best Social Media Management Tools for creator-educators
The main aim of content marketing strategy is to inform the consumers about your brand, and to use these tools is the most efficient way to achieve it. Business owners need to understand the tools and use them to their benefit. There are some free social media management tools, and some of them are paid.
With many social media management tools, it is very important to use the right tools as per your requirement to get the best benefits. Let us look at some Social Media Management software.
- Semrush Content marketing platform– This is a good platform for keyword optimisation and traffic research. This platform helps in every step of content marketing strategy, starting from idea creation to publishing. The user can type in keywords, and it would provide tips from competitors to help the business owners grow their business. You can find free and paid versions of the Semrush content marketing platform.
- Google Trends- Google Trends is the most robust free social media management tool for the content marketing platform and should be used by social media management agencies. This tool compares the several related terms with each other and checks which has the maximum reach.
- Ulysses- Ulysses is a paid tool that can only be used by Apple users. This tool helps to organise your folders. It would help set your goals, check stats, and create well-refined creations as per the requirement of the business owners. This is very useful, but the subscription is on the higher side. But with the benefits, this tool is a must-have for Apple users.
- Zoho- Zoho is an affordable CRM platform to manage emails, projects, accounting, and many other kinds of stuff under one roof. Business owners can use this tool by merging various social media platforms. It has three affordable subscriptions plans, but you can use the free plan with limited functions. It also offers its services to a social media management agency that manages over ten different brands under a single roof.
- Social Pilot – Social Pilot helps manage social media platforms and is a blessing for social media managers. The tool comes with bulk scheduling, unlimited scheduling, social media analytics, and customer support. There is a limit to the number of posts that can be done through it. There are four different kinds of subscription plans, and business owners can opt as per their requirements.
- Sendible – Sendible is one of the most efficient social media management tools to manage multiple brands under a single roof. The tool comes in mobile apps for convenience. The tool provides a flow management process for social media posts easily. It can be used by big agencies and small business owners and has a single subscription plan for its users.
- Shutterstock – No social media posts are complete without images. With Shutterstock, the social media manager can find the right image for their social media posts and use it as per their requirements. The agencies can buy individual photos or can go for annual packages.
Using social media management tools requires expertise, and professionals need to undergo training. Many certification courses are available for interested candidates to learn and excel in their professional careers. Kohbee is an interesting platform where you can find experienced professionals teaching about social media management. You can choose from the courses available and get trained. Kohbee provides a perfect platform where the instructor can meet interested students and can exchange knowledge.
There are many social media management tools available in the market. We have discussed a few of them like Sendible, Semrush, Google Trends, Zoho, and Social Pilot, which can help social media management. Companies are looking for social media managers to manage their content marketing strategies, and for it, the interested candidates need to be certified in it. Visit Kohbee, a trusted online teaching platform, to find tools for social media management as well as managing your online education ventures.