Do you want to design and offer your own online course, but don’t know what to teach? Don’t worry; we’ve compiled a list of our top ten online course ideas to assist you in selecting a lucrative topic and to keep you motivated toward your goal.
Online education is becoming a more popular option than regular programs. Online courses are fast expanding due to the value they provide to a learner’s profession and the flexibility of learning from anywhere at one’s own pace. 63 percent of students stated they are committed to an online program because it matches their interests and presents employment opportunities.
Therefore, to reach out to a wide audience and share the knowledge you have gained through your course, you need to find a syllabus that is aligned with today’s relevant topics. According to a recent survey, 42% of entrepreneurs do not succeed since their product does not have a market. So, make sure you have a niche consumer range by selecting your online course idea wisely. Here are the best ideas to sell online courses.
Top 10 Online Course Ideas
- Health & Wellness – While many coaches specialise in health and wellness, it is deserving of its own category. We’re all concerned about our health and want to enhance it. Many people make use of online classes to improve their nutrition, reduce weight, learn to meditate, or begin a healthy habit such as yoga. Create an insightful programme for these people and see the difference in the demand for your online course.
- Marketing Courses – Marketing, being a rapidly growing industry, provides an endless supply of opportunities to teach something new while also offering a core understanding of marketing theory that underpins current trends. This can be one of the most profitable online course ideas of all time. You can also create specific courses on marketing, such as social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, content marketing, etc.
- Business and Entrepreneurship Courses – Finance, project management, and entrepreneurship are all topics covered in business courses. These courses can cover everything you need to know about surviving and succeeding in the business world. Diversity and inclusion is a topic that is becoming increasingly popular across the world. With the development of remote working, we’re seeing a rising dialogue around workplace inclusion and diversity.
- Career Guidance Courses – While some people aspire to create their own businesses, others would rather work for a well-known company and strive to become effective team members. How do you go about finding your ideal job? How can you maximise your productivity at work? What is the best way to earn a raise? If you know the answers to such questions, you should surely share what you know through your online course concerning career guidance.
- Financial Skills – The market is thriving, and this has drawn a lot of new investors eager to learn how to invest their money. Lockdowns, cryptocurrency, tech stocks; the market is booming, and this has attracted a lot of new investors looking to learn how to invest their money. While online communities such as Facebook Groups, chat rooms, and other forums are free to join, some people are searching for more formal education on how to invest. You may create online classes about stock market trading, real estate, cryptocurrency, and other similar topics.
- Online Business – One of the best business ideas for online courses is about how online business can flourish by creating a website, starting a blog, and affiliate marketing; in other words, making money through the online world. If you know the best way to connect with the target audience and create engaging blogs, do share your knowledge through these online courses.
- Technology-based Courses – Today’s fast-growing techno world needs more tech-savvy people to handle various segments of tech-based businesses. The most in-demand topics include web design, website creation, app development, data science, 3d printing, smartphone or laptop repairing, and so on.
- IT and Software – With so many new technologies and cyber-threads appearing, the demand for learning to program, or even using no-code programming, is growing. Courses that address this rising need to stay up with technological advances are not new, but they will continue to increase in popularity.
- Academics – The E-learning market was valued at over USD 250 billion in 2020, and it is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 21% between 2021 and 2027. Homeschooling was popular even before the outbreak, and the pandemic only served to increase the popularity of the practice. Seeking an online teacher or a course to help students build STEM abilities has increased significantly in the past two years.
- Graphic Designing – One of the most important parts of digital marketing is graphic designing, which makes content pleasing to the eyes and attracts more viewers to web pages. If you know the best ways to create eye-catching, trending graphic designs, then it can be the ideal business idea for online courses.
Select an online course idea according to your interests and expertise. However, once you select the most suitable topic, you will need an effective platform to launch your course. When it comes to this, you do not have to search for long. Register with Kohbee and create your own website in just 60 seconds. Here, you can develop and sell online courses in the most hassle-free way. Experience new-age teaching with Kohbee’s advanced e-solutions for educators. Start your journey towards a successful career. Download Kohbee Now!